The process of filing for permanent U.S. residency through immigration proceedings is time consuming and loaded with paperwork. The outcome is too important to entrust to someone who doesn't know exactly how to handle these matters. Unfortunately, many aliens seek assistance on immigration matters from people who don't fully comprehend the legal process. The resulting mistakes can cause serious delays. Occasionally, the mistakes are too serious to correct.
Don't take chances with this important step in your life. Duo Law Firm, P.L.L.C., in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, serves clients in these and other areas of immigration law:
- Family-based immigration — Qualified relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents may apply for visas to enter the U.S.
- Green cards — I will guide you through the process of obtaining permanent residence status based on employment, family or other avenues.
- Deportation defense — There are several ways to fight or postpone a deportation. I will assess the facts of your case and help you file petitions, obtain necessary documents or waivers, or reopen your appeal case.
- Asylum — A person is eligible for asylum if he or she is subject to persecution in his or her home country on the basis of race, religion, political opinion, nationality or membership in a social group.
- Temporary visas — I can assist you with applications for tourist visas, student visas, visas for aliens of extraordinary ability and various other temporary visas.
Repairing Others' Immigration Mistakes Is Part of What I Do
If you used the services of an immigration consultant who made mistakes with your application and has left you in a hole, I can help. I'm often called in to put a petition for a green card or other immigration matter back on track after mistakes have been made. I will spare no effort to put the process back on course as early as possible. The longer you wait, the more difficult it can be to correct the problem.
If you're just getting started with the process, I can help you avoid the delays caused by mistakes and keep the process moving swiftly.
I also can guide you through the naturalization process. As your attorney, I'll help you file important documents, review your citizenship application and prepare you for your interview with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
If you need the services of an Oklahoma City immigration lawyer, call 405-600-3476 or use my online contact form. I offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions and outline the steps I can take to meet your needs.
Se habla Español.
Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt